The Astronomical League holds a number of business meetings every year. During our national convention, we hold an open business meeting to report on our activities during the last year. Our Council usually meets just before the convention. Between conventions, the Executive Committee meets by teleconference and uses e-mail ballots.
All of these meetings are open and the results of these meetings are recorded in the meeting minutes. These minutes have been made available here on our web site to improve the communications between the League and its members. Minutes are presented in chronological order. We are attempting to get older minutes scanned and formatted for your viewing, though this will take some time.
Budgets for each year are approved by the Council and have been included here when available.
- Business Meeting 1999 July 17 at Cheney, Washington
- Council Meeting 1999 July 17 at Cheney, Washington
- Executive Committee TeleConference, December 23, 2000
- Business Meeting, July 20, 2000
- Council Meeting, July 17, 2000
- Executive Committee TeleConference, April 26, 2000;
- Minutes of the Astronomical League Council Meeting, ALCON 2011, June 30, 2011, Bryce Canyon, UT
- Minutes of the Astronomical League Business Meeting, ALCON 2011, July 2, 2011, Bryce Canyon, UT
- Minutes of the Astronomical League Council Meeting, ALCON 2012, July 4, 2012, Chicago, IL
- Minutes of the Astronomical League 2012 Business Meeting, July 8, 2012, Chicago, IL
- Minutes of Council Teleconference Call July 22, 2012
- Minutes of Council Conference Call March 16, 2013
- Minutes of the Astronomical League Council Meeting, ALCON 2013, July 23, Atlanta, GA