We need your help! We would like to make sure that our on-line database is as accurate as possible. Please take a few minutes and confirm that Observing Program certifications you have earned are represented.
We know that recent ones may not have had a chance to be entered yet, but submissions should have been made on 4/1/2022, so hopefully most of them have made it on-line.
If you find any discrepancies, please send an email to Aaron Clevenson at email@example.com. We will do what we can to correct the issues.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Awards are shown in the Astronomy Club in which you were a member when you earned them. If you moved to a new astronomy club, the awards earned in the former club cannot be transitioned.
- If we have the wrong club associated with your award, this we can fix. Sometimes we just get the wrong one entered.
- If you see and missing certifications, we want to know about them. We will have to confirm with the Coordinator, but we can fix this.
- If we have your awards under two slightly different names, or if your name has changed, we can get them all listed under one name. Be sure to tell us about all of the names you found, and also the name you prefer them to be listed under.
- And also anything odd that you find (incorrect numbers, etc.) let us know.
Aaron Clevenson, Cliff Mygatt, Al Lamperti, Maynard Pittendreigh, and Marie Lott