Reflector administrator tutorial
1) Login to your account.
2) Locate the “Add content” link in the navigation area at the right side of the page near the top and click on it. If you have been assigned multiple roles select “Reflector”.
3) Fill in a title, say “June 2012 Reflector”
4) Enter the volume and number
5) Select year and month of the issue
6) Click on “Browse” next to “Reflector Covers” and then select the PDF file on you local machine containing the Reflector covers. You may click on “Upload” if you wish to upload it immediately. The files are uploaded when you press “Save” below if you choose not to do so immediately.
7) Click on “Browse” next to “Reflector Issue” and select the PDF file on your local machine containing the Reflect issue content. Again you may click on “Upload” if you wish to upload it immediately.
8) Click on “Save”. The Reflector article will be saved and you will see a progress bar for converting the PDF cover to a JPEG image.
9) You will then view the page just created.
10) Click on “Edit” tab if you wish to make corrections.